Menu

by chilliemander » 2008-01-22 15:11:05 #5598

It's a cyst on my ovary that has filled with blood that turns dark brown. I've gotten some interesting information searching for that term using google. Give it a try if you're that interested. I go in in the morning. A bit scared, but hopeful everything will be all right. I would appreciate any prayers my way. I'll see you all when I can get back on the computer. Take care!

by Dee » 2008-01-23 07:54:46 #5599

chilliemander...
You are in my prayers daily...stay strong in your faith.

by JBAMA1998 » 2008-01-24 15:36:32 #5600

We are all thinking of you and hoping for nothing but the best chilliemander! Hope to see you very soon!

by chilliemander » 2008-01-26 14:38:41 #5601

Well, I'm well enough to play on the tablet PC (awesome laptop) my husband brought home from work. I can't do stairs yet, so I can't play with the good mouse, and I'm on pain meds, but man, I missed this game. I was bummed to find that 2 games were impossible while i was in the hospital. Well, thanks for any prayers you may have sent my way.

by oceanstar2 » 2008-01-27 09:53:22 #5602

Welcome Back, chilliemander! Hope you're feeling better and everything is good with you.
Yeah, those impossible games were depressing, but we're back on track for now. Fingers crossedsmile

by chilliemander » 2008-01-27 17:30:56 #5603

I am feeling a bit better today. My abdomen is very swollen and tender and I'm extrememly tired, but doing ok. There needs to be some rule against impossible games. The emotional scarring we've all occured is not very nice.

by Dee » 2008-04-23 12:22:21 #5604

Well, I'm backl!!!..I have been soo busy and am soo worn out working for our church Craft & Bake Bazaar which was April 18th-19th. The USA recession reflected on our bazaar and we raised approximately $1,400. This is down approximately $500. However, we are pleased and the money is needed in our church general expense fund.

Now I must call my surgeon and schedule an appt. to discuss total knee replacement in my left knee. There is always so much to get done that I am famous for always putting myself last but it's time to get this done and over with.

Molly Girl, my cat was sick and I took her to the Vet. to be treated for a cold, as her left eye was glassy and running and she was sneezing. She got some sauve for her eye and pills for her sneezing. But now I'm not sure it was a cold as she always takes walks with me twice a day in the yard (on her harness and leash.) Last week, when I was walking her, she started sneezing repeatively, so I took her in the house, closed the windows and turn on the AC to change the air around. The pollen is high and I'm thinking maybe she has allergies, so I have been keeping her in the house for now. She is fine now, but crying to go outside for her walks. Poor girl!

by Dee » 2008-05-02 08:02:36 #5605

I saw my surgeon today and scheduled total knee replacement surgery for May 19th. I'll be soo glad when this is over with. I have had a 4" "pin" holding my knee together for 5 years and now lit's time to get this over with. I lived with the pain and discomfort so long and I kept putting it off because I went through depression after the last injury (2 broken legs), which came 1 1/2 years after a prior injury (a broken leg and arm). So now I am ready to go forward and get it done. I am already worried about being away from my dear Molly, (cat), as we have become so attached to each other. Please say a prayer for me on the 10th...Thanks! Dee

by Dee » 2008-05-02 08:13:20 #5606

Ooops!...A prayer on the 19th of May...day of surgery.

by JBAMA1998 » 2008-05-03 13:50:00 #5607

Dee, you are already in my thoughts and prayers! I hope this surgery will make a world of difference for you.

by saint bernard » 2008-07-17 12:27:41 #5608

hi, i love saint bernards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Lynne C » 2009-10-17 12:55:08 #5609

Dee - I love being retired too! So busy but so far, it's all good.

by replikon » 2009-11-23 10:52:48 #5610

hello everyone,

by fizzbut » 2009-11-23 12:06:47 #5611

Hello replikon. Welcome to the site.

by Dee » 2009-10-16 17:47:10 #5612

Being retired is great!...I always have something to do. Our craft guild had a yard sale and bake sale and we made $1,000, which will .go to renovating our social room. I finished my watercolor lessons and find it relaxing and fun. I have done 4 prints and will do more, as time allows. Saturday, we have a block party at church, which welcomes all the children of the neighborhood. They get free treat and toys and play games. The craft guild will be featuring Fall crafts and help the kids with pumpkin painting. After that we get busy making crafts for our Holiday Bazaar in December. I just had a breast scare. I got my mammogram and was called to go back to reexamine both breasts. After numerous x-rays and an ultra sound on the left breast, the Dr. said the right breast is fine and I have multiple cysts (liquid filled) in the left breast. I go back in 6 months. If you ladies haven't had a mammogram, do so, it can save your life...this is breast awareness month. God is Good!

by Dee » 2009-08-31 14:18:10 #5613

Wow! I just pulled up this site and it's been ages since anyone has posted...including me! I see my surgeon tomorrow and I'm sure he will release me from his care. It's been one year and 4 months since my surgery and all I have to show for it is an ugly scar. My knee is perfect, and I put away the cane. I feel that I got my life back! I have lost 30 lbs. and am feeling great. I am still very active in craft guild but gave up the Pres. of the group after George's heart surgery in December...too much stress with all the responsibility and concerns with George. I am back to writing my book and am on chapter 5. Am at a stand still now as I am in the process of trying to find my parents wedding date. That in itself is a story. My Molly girl, is the delight of my life! She is soooo spoiled and lovable! God is Good...All the Time!

by fizzbut » 2009-09-01 17:35:28 #5614

Dee, good to hear from you. And great to hear how well things have gone. I pray that George is recovery as well as yours has. God bless..

by Dee » 2009-09-26 09:18:53 #5615

As if I don,t have enough to do!...I'm now taking watercolor classes! As soon as I can get my hands to do what my brain see's...I'll be great at this! Anyway, it's fun and I find myself absorbed in it. I did a scene that I'm anxious for my teacher to see...it's a scene of white birch wood trees. I've just finished sketching a scene with a bike up against a wall by a window, the bike has a basket with flowers...now comes the painting.

by Dee » 2009-09-26 09:19:11 #5616

by jdpandcmp » 2009-09-26 12:33:34 #5617