Menu

by zaphod » 2013-06-10 08:03:38 #8099

BTW. Did you notice? Close to 1700 visitors. If we were to start a cabaret, we would be rich by now and we could buy from the others the clues to today's game!

by harleyman » 2013-06-10 08:07:23 #8100

Oh wishful thinking !! tongue

by zaphod » 2013-06-10 09:45:38 #8101

The best I can do is 145. How much longer can try? I don't think I am either stupid or dense yet I cant make no head nor tail of the clues today

by zaphod » 2013-06-10 10:29:06 #8102

139 now! Should I still try for lower?

by harleyman » 2013-06-10 12:22:47 #8103

BY all means yes, I am still at 140, and yes the clues are confusing. In fact following @Alex&max my moves went higher. This is not an easy game by any means !!

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 17:30:42 #8104

Farmer picks up an American Indian hitch hiking. The Indian is a man of few words but eventually looks at the brown paper bag in between them and asks, "Mmm, What in bag?" The farmer says, "It is a bottle of wine that I got for my wife". Indian thinks for a second and say, "Mmm, good trade". tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 17:35:20 #8105

The CIA had an opening for an assassin. After all of the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were three finalists... Two men and a woman. For the final test, the CIA agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. "We must know that you will follow your instructions, no matter what the circumstances. In side of this room, you will find your wife sitting in a chair. Kill Her!!!" The man said, "You cannot be serious. I could never shoot my wife." The agent said, "Then you are not the right man for this job." The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about five minutes. Then the man came out with tears in his eyes." I tried, but I cannot kill my wife." The agent said, "You do not have what it takes. Take your wife and go home." Finally, it was the turn of the woman.She was given the same instructions to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room. Shots were heard, one shot after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman. She wiped the sweat from her brow, and said, "This gun is loaded with blanks. I had to beat him to death with the chair." tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 09:01:57 #8106

A young executive was leaving the office late one evening when he found the CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. "Listen," said the CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important document here, and my secretary has gone for the night. Can you make this thing work for me?" "Certainly," said the young executive. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button. "Excellent, excellent!" said the CEO, as his paper disappeared inside the machine. "I just need one copy.. tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 09:05:38 #8107

The photographer for a national magazine was assigned to get photos of a great forest fire. Smoke at the scene was too thick to get any good shots, so he frantically called his home office to hire a plane. "It will be waiting for you at the airport!" he was assured by his editor. As soon as he got to the small, rural airport, sure enough, a plane was warming up near the runway. He jumped in with his equipment and yelled, " go!,go!" The pilot swung the plane into the wind and soon they were in the air. "Fly over the north side of the fire," said the photographer, "and make three or four low level passes." "Why?" asked the pilot. "Because I am going to take pictures! I am a photographer, and photographers take pictures!" said the photographer with great exasperation. After a long pause the pilot said, "You mean you are not the instructor?" tongue

by zaphod » 2013-06-11 10:32:24 #8108

Thank you. This is the best joke on mistaken identity.

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 11:32:57 #8109

@zaphod, you are totally amazing !!

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 12:16:19 #8110

Peter was telling a friend that he had just lost his job.

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 12:22:33 #8111

Three visitors to London climb up the tower that houses Big Ben and decide to have a contest. They're going to throw their watches off the top, run down the stairs and try to catch the watches before they hit the ground. The first tourist throws his watch, takes three steps and hears his watch crash. The second throws his watch and takes only two steps when he hears his watch shatter. The third tosses his watch off the tower, jogs down the stairs, goes to a candy store, buys a snack, walks back to Big Ben and catches his watch. "How did you do that?" asks one of his friends. "My watch is 30 minutes slow." tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 12:30:10 #8112

A man with a piece of paper in his hand comes into an office where another man is sitting next to a shredding machine. "Do you know how to operate this thing?" he asks. "I have an important paper here and I want to make sure this is done right." "Sure," the other man answers. "Just put the paper in here and press this button." The first man does so, saying, "Great. And where do the copies come out? tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 13:59:16 #8113

Boss: You should have been here at 9.30 a.m. Employee: Why what happened? tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 14:01:31 #8114

Building Security has notified us that there have been 5 suspected terrorists working at our office. Four of the five have been apprehended. Bin Sleeping, Bin Loafing, Bin Gossiping, and Bin Surfing have been taken into custody. Security advised us that they could find no one fitting the description of the fifth cell member, Bin Working, in the office. Police are confident that anyone who looks like Bin Working will be very easy to spot. They thought they had apprehended Bin Working sitting at a desk, but it was actually Bin Surfing trying to impersonate Bin Working. tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 14:17:42 #8115

During a recent password audit by a company, it was found that an employee was using the following password: "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofySacramento" When asked why she had such a long password, she rolled her eyes and said: "Hello! It has to be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital." tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 14:44:09 #8116

by harleyman » 2013-06-11 15:26:17 #8117

THE CAT: One day, a cat dies of natural causes and goes to heaven, where he meets the Lord Himself. The Lord says to the cat, "You lived a good life, and if there is any way I can make your stay in heaven more comfortable, please let me know." The cat thinks for a moment and says, "Lord, all my life I have lived with a poor family and had to sleep on a hard wooden floor." The Lord stops the cat and says, "Say no more," and a wonderful, fluffy pillow appears. A few days later, six mice are killed in a tragic farming accident, and all of them go to heaven. Again, the Lord is there to greet them with the same offer. The mice answer, "All our lives we have been chased. We have had to run from cats, dogs, and even women with brooms. Running, running, running; we are tired of running. Do you think we could have roller skates so that we do not have to run anymore?" The Lord says, "Say no more" and fits each mouse with beautiful new roller skates. Week later, the Lord stops by to see the cat and finds him snoozing on the pillow. The Lord gently wakes the cat and asks him, "How are things since you got here?" The cat stretches and yawns, then replies, "It is wonderful here. Better than I could have ever expected. And those Meals On Wheels you have been sending by are the best!" tongue

by zaphod » 2013-06-11 15:53:43 #8118

Hello @harleyman; It is unbelievable how many jokes you remember. You also write them out well. Not too long. and you abbreviate where possible and the punchline always stands out. Thank you for posting jokes. It makes my day, and I am sure many others appreciate it. It is important to state that jokes work because the line of reasoning suddenly changes and the end is not what was expected form the preceeding statements. Life is similar in as much as reality is always somehow different than what might have been expected. Only tolerance and a sense of humour helps us to have peace of mind and serenity despite of that.