Menu

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 09:12:55 #8159

This is not a joke.The Pope is getting a Harley and a leather jacket on the anniversary of Harley.

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 09:42:46 #8160

It looks like the Ground Crew at airports has more sense of humour than many who are grounded on computers.

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 09:42:46 #8161

It looks like the Ground Crew at airports has more sense of humour than many who are grounded on computers.

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 09:43:36 #8162

Some things look better said twice!

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 12:25:54 #8163

Oh buddy in-how. You make any sense of the game today? Best I can do is 142, 8 moves off. I followed all the clues and when I play everything up, it is like on auto-pilot.I must of played at least 35 times, you would think I would get it by now!! sad sad tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 12:28:17 #8164

BTW, what is this, the Pope is getting a Harley and leathers?

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 12:43:36 #8165

I am also lost in this game. We need the ground crew to reprogram our auto pilot!. And yes, so I read in the papers, the Pope is not only getting but accepted the leather jacket and a bike.

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 12:52:15 #8166

I just read the article, pretty amazing, although, it is right in character with the Italians, more and more they want Harleys.

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 13:37:14 #8167

I just wanted to mention that there is a 7 hour time difference, in other words, like it is 8:35 PM now in Oregon, but the forum time would be 2:30 AM, meaning ahead 7 hours.

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 14:44:21 #8168

A fellow bought a new Mercedes and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There is no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It has been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it is Friday the 13th. I do not feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I have not heard before, you can go." The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!" "Have a nice weekend," said the officer. tongue

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 15:31:55 #8169

This is an other pearl you posted! Here is one for you. A lady teacher took her class to show them the racetrack. As soon as they arrived, the students wanted to go to the washrooms. The girls managed OK, but the little boys could not reach up to the plumbing. After the teacher assured that they are unobserved, she took the boys to the washroom, and lifted them one by one to the plumbing. One of them was heavy for her and she said: "My goodness, are you in the fifth?" "Hell no, Lady" did he reply." I am riding Gladiator in the fourth!"

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 15:38:45 #8170

Now that was a jewel! tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 15:40:13 #8171

You gotta read what I posted on the Player Page.

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 15:58:55 #8172

Two guys are walking down a road when they come across a deep hole beside it. Being curious, they go over and check it out. When they look down, they are surprised to find they can not see the bottom. So they drop a couple of rocks down the hole and listen... Nothing. One of them says, "Man, that is a deep hole!" Thinking they might hear something larger hit the bottom, they find a big, old cinder block and pitch it over the side. The pause and listen intently... They hear a sound, but it is coming from behind them! They quickly turn around to see a goat bearing down on them with it head lowered, flying along, its feet barely touching the ground, it is moving so fast! The two men dive out of its way just in time and the goat plunges past them, into the seemingly bottomless hole, to its doom. The two look at each other and say, "Boy that was close! We had better get away from this thing before we end up with the goat!" So they continue on their way down the road until they happen across this farmer working near it. The men again put their heads together and figure that the goat belongs to the farmer and the decide to tell him what happened. "Hey Mr. Farmer. Do you happen to own a goat?", one of the men asked. The farmer replies, "Yeah, why do you ask?" The men then tell what happened at the hole and how they narrowly avoided death in the hole from the speeding goat. The farmer said, "Well boys, I do not think that was my goat. You see, my goat is really old and crippled up with arthritis. There is no way he could have been moving that fast. Besides, I have him tied to a big, old cinder block." tongue

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 16:20:53 #8173

I read your comments on the Chat. Somebody may pick it up and leave some clues. The goat joke is very funny. All is well, but I am concerned that what we do here might be considered a private use of a public domain for "personal" communication. Yet the truth is that you intended it for the public good and I and a bit Denise joined you. There is increasing interest in reading but unfortunatekly no reactions. BTW. I am also at 132.

by zaphod » 2013-06-15 16:30:26 #8174

To change the emphasis, here is a joke from the army. The general sees two privates carrying a large soup kettle from the kitchen. He calls out: "Halt, let me taste it!" One soldier responds: " But, general!" The general says; : Don't give me any BUTS, get me a spoon!" The soldier brings him a spoon and the general tastes the liquid and spits it out, exclaiming: " YOU CALL THAT STUFF SOUP?" "No sir", replies the soldier, "that is what I tried to tell you, sir, it is dishwater!"

by harleyman » 2013-06-15 16:40:46 #8175

That soldier washed up his career !! tongue Well I hope we both can get the move right ! I am not worried that this is personal, how personal can it be to post a death, health issues, or anything else for that matter? tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-16 17:42:10 #8176

Prosecutor: Did you kill the victim? Defendant: No, I did not. Prosecutor: Do you know what the penalties are for perjury? Defendant: Yes, I do. And they are a lot less than the penalty for murder. tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-16 17:44:49 #8177

The jurors in a multi-billion-dollar lawsuit against the tobacco industry were ordered by a judge not to see a new movie called Smoking Kills in case it influenced their verdict. He also told them not to see The House on Haunted Hill. The prosecutor was mystified. He said to the judge: "I can understand why you have instructed the jurors not to watch Smoking Kills, but why have you told them not to watch The House on Haunted Hill?" The judge leaned forward and said: "Because I got it on video last night, and it stinks!" tongue

by harleyman » 2013-06-16 17:47:03 #8178

A wizened old prisoner was introduced to his new cellmate. "Look at me," said the old man, "I am way past it. You would never believe that I used to lead the life of Riley. I wintered on the French Rivera, had a boat, four cars, a string of beautiful women, and ate at the finest restaurants." "So what went wrong?" asked the newcomer. The old lag sighed: "One day Riley reported his credit cards missing!" tongue