Menu

by harleyman » 2014-02-20 11:00:19 #9459

Hello @Nemmo, nice to have a new person contribute to the forum. smile

by harleyman » 2014-02-20 11:14:11 #9460

"Shut Up And Hold On" Just got paid I got a little money Aftershave and after a honey Got my name on a shot of Jack whiskey Gonna roll with me, you gotta roll quickly Get in, Sit down, Shut up and hold on Can't wait. Too late. It's time to get gone Show up downtown, get us a buzz on Get in, Sit down, Shut up and hold on (Oh oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh) Shoot a little pool, shoot a little 8 ball Ain't goin' home Make a little phone call Feelin' pretty good Stumble out the front door She pulls up in a farm girl Ford singin' Get in, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold on Can't wait. Too late. It's time to get gone Find us a dirt road get a groove on Get in, Sit down, Shut up and Hold on There's no time like night time and the moonlight To have a good time Baby let's throw down, don't slow down If I'm gonna go down I'm gonna go down crazy Get in, Sit down, Shut up and Hold on Can't wait. Too late. It's time to get gone Find us a dirt road and get a groove on Get in, Sit down, Shut up and Hold on (Oh oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh oh) Get in. Sit down. Shut up. Hold on! There's no time than the night time In the moonlight, to have a good time Baby lets throw down, don't slow down If I go down, I'm gonna go down crazy (Oh oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh oh)

by veronicarose » 2014-02-21 11:16:51 #9461

@zaphod I just read your WMD posting. I've got a piccolo and I'm not afraid to use it! It's just as painfully destructive as you say. I've been playing the flute for years, but that has nothing on the power of the piccolo. I want to put my hands over my ears when I play high notes, but I'm already using them so I can't!

by harleyman » 2014-02-21 14:27:27 #9462

When I got the news today I didnt know what to say. So I just hung up the phone. I took a walk to clear my head, This is where the walking lead Cant believe you are really gone Dont feel like going home So I am gonna sit right here On the edge of this pier Watch the sunset disappear And drink a beer Funny how the good ones go Too soon, but the good lord knows The reasons why it gets Sometimes the greater plan is kinda hard to understand Right now it dont make sense I cant make it all make sense So I am gonna sit right here On the edge of this pier Watch the sunset disappear And drink a beer So long my friend, until we meet again I will remember you And all the times we used to Sit right here on the edge of this pier Watch the sunset disappear And drink a beer Drink a beer, drink a beer.

by Nemmo » 2014-02-24 17:52:31 #9463

Thank you harleyman!

by harleyman » 2014-03-01 09:01:02 #9464

Rascal Flatts song "Fast Cars and Freedom" Starining at you taking off your makeup Wondering why you even put it on I know you think you do but baby you dont need it Wish that you could see what I see it when it is gone I see a dust trail following an old red Nova Baby blue eyes, your head on my shoulder Wait, baby dont move, right there it is T-shirt hanging off a Dogwood Branch That river was cold but we gave love a chance Yeah, yeah for me. You dont look a day over Fast Cars and Freedom. That sunset river bank first time feeling. Yeah, smile and shake your head as if you dont believe me I will just sit right here and let you take me back I am on that gravel road, look at me. On my way to pick you up you are standing on the front porch Looking just like that remember that I see a dust trail following an old red Nova Baby blue eyes, your head on my shoulder. Wait, baby dont move, right there it is T-shirt hanging off a Dogwood Branch That river was cold but we gave love a chance Yeah, yeah for me. You dont look a day over Fast Cars and Freedom. That sunset river bank first time feeling. I see a dust trail following an old red Nova Baby blue eyes, your head on my shoulder. You dont look a day over Fast Cars and Freedom. That sunset river bank first time feeling.

by harleyman » 2014-03-09 14:51:13 #9465

Yes, he sang "There Goes My Everything."

by claudine » 2014-03-10 06:56:25 #9466

I have a cd with 28 of his love songs,I listen to it every night when I go to bed.He sings me to sleep every night.I love,"If God Can Forgive You So can I".

by harleyman » 2014-03-10 09:28:38 #9467

That is a good CD.

by harleyman » 2014-03-11 06:49:40 #9468

"This Is How We Roll" (feat. Luke Bryan) The mixtapes got a little Hank, little Drake A little something bumping, thump, thumping on the wheel ride The mix in our drinks a little stronger than you think So get a grip, take a sip of that feel right The trucks jacked up, flat bills flipped back Yeah you can find us where the partys at This is how we roll We hanging round singing out everything on the radio We light it up with our hands up This is how we roll This is how we do We are burning down the night shooting bullets at the moon baby This is how we roll Yeah baby this is how we roll We rolling into town With nothing else to do we take another lap around Yeah holla at your boy if you need a ride If you roll with me yeah you know we rolling high Up on them 37 Nittos, windows tinted hard to see though How fresh my baby is in the shotgun seat oh Them kisses are for me though, automatic like a free throw This life I live it might not be for you but its for me though Lets roll! This is how we roll We hanging round singing out everything on the radio We light it up with our hands up This is how we roll This is how we do When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you baby This is how we roll [Luke Bryan:] Yeah we are proud to be young We stick to our guns We love who we love and we wanna have fun Yeah we cuss on them Mondays And pray on them Sundays Pass it around and we dream about one day This is how we roll We hanging round singing out everything on the radio We light it up with our hands up This is how we roll This is how we ride We slinging up the mud, cutting through the countryside baby This is how we roll Yeah this is how we roll This is how we roll This is how we do We are burning down the night shooting bullets at the moon baby This is how we roll Yeah this is how we roll

by harleyman » 2014-03-11 15:46:01 #9469

"Last Name" Last night, I got served a little bit too much of that poison, baby Last night, I did things I am not proud of And I got a little crazy Last night, I met a guy on the dance floor and I let him call me baby And I dont even know his last name My momma would be so ashamed It started off, "hey cutie where you from" And then it turned into oh no, what have I done And I dont even know his last name We left, the club, bout around 3 oclock in the morning His Pinto, sitting there, in the parking lot, well it should have been a warning I had no clue what I was getting into So, I will blame it on the Cuervo Oh where did my manners go? I dont even know his last name Oh My momma would be so ashamed It started off, "hey cutie where you from" And then it turned into "oh no, what have I done" And I dont even know his last name Here we go Today, I woke up, thinking about Elvis somewhere in Vegas I am not sure how I got here Or how this ring on my left hand just appeared outta nowhere I gotta go take the chips and the Pinto and hit the road They say what happens here, stays here, all of this will disappear Theres just one little problem I dont even know my last name Oh My momma would be so ashamed It started off, "hey cutie where you from" And then it turned into "oh no, what have I done" And I dont even know my last name What have I done What have I done What have I done Oh, what have I done I dont even know my last name Well it turned into, oh no what have I done And I dont even know my last name Yea, Yeah, Yeah I dont even know my last name It started off "hey cutie where you from" And then it turned into, oh no what have I done And I dont even know my last name Oh, yeah

by harleyman » 2014-03-12 09:31:34 #9470

"Real Good Man" Girl you've never known no one like me Up there in your high society They might tell you I'm no good Girl they need to understand Just who I am I may be a real bad boy But baby I'm a real good man I may drink too much and play too loud Hang out with a rough and rowdy crowd That don't mean I don't respect My Mama or my Uncle Sam Yes sir, yes ma'am I may be a real bad boy But baby I'm a real good man I might have a reckless streak At least a country-mile wide If you're gonna run with me It's gonna be a wild ride When it comes to loving you I've got velvet hands I'll show you how a real bad boy Can be a real good man I take all the good times I can get I'm too young for growing up just yet Ain't much I can promise you 'Cept to do the best I can I'll be damned I may be a real bad boy But baby I'm a real good man I may be a real bad boy Oh but baby I'm a real good man Yes I am

by claudine » 2014-03-09 11:57:42 #9471

Hey did you ever like Jack Green?He is my alltime favorite.

by zaphod » 2014-03-12 11:24:13 #9472

I have it also and love it. I like Laonard Cohen and also the Boss

by LarryJ » 2014-03-12 09:36:56 #9473

Hello, everyone. Interesting thread. I just took a step into the 21st century -- my wife and I got Smart Phones. Lot's to learn, but very cool. First lesson, get a Wi-Fi router; it's no extra cost from Xfinity. Once you get Wi-Fi, check out Pandora. It's do-it-yourself radio -- type in the name of an artist or type of music and it builds a playlist for you. Hear something you don't like, mark it and be assured you won't hear it again. And it's free, although you can get a premium (no ads, higher sound quality) for a few bucks a month. I typed in Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen; Pandora took it from there. But, like SC, it is addictive.

by harleyman » 2014-03-20 15:55:03 #9474

THOMPSON SQUARE LYRICS "Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinking About" My motorcycle needs an oil change Fence needs mending, house needs paint I got a million things that need to be done but Baby I can only focus on one The way you're looking back at me right now I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're playing with my mind, baby ain't no doubt I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're everything I shouldn't be thinking about Baby you've always had a one track mind So what you're saying ain't no surprise What may come as a shock to you Is that I'm having all those little thoughts too yea The way you're looking back at me right now I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're playing with my mind, baby ain't no doubt I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're everything I shouldn't be thinking about Baby since you and me are on the same page Let's do something 'bout it, what do you say, ay? The way you're looking back at me right now I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're playing with my mind, baby ain't no doubt I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about The way you're looking back at me right now I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're playing with my mind, baby ain't no doubt I'm thinking about everything I shouldn't be thinking about You're everything I shouldn't be thinking about

by harleyman » 2014-03-31 10:14:13 #9475

Hey white liar The truth comes out a little at a time And it spreads just like a fire Slips off of your tongue like turpentine And I don't know why, white liar You better be careful what you do I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes If they ever found you out You better be careful what you say It never really added up anyway I got friends in this town Hey white liar The truth comes out a little at a time And it spreads just like a fire Slips off of your tongue like turpentine And I don't know why, white liar You said you went out to a bar And walked some lady to her car But your face has more to tell 'Cause my cousin saw you on the street With a red head girl named Bernice Turns out you don't lie too well Hey white liar Truth comes out a little at a time And it spreads just like a fire Slips off of your tongue like turpentine And I don't know why, white liar Here's a bombshell just for you Turns out I've been lying too Yeah, I'm a white liar Truth comes out a little at a time And it spreads just like a fire Slips off of my tongue like turpentine And I don't know why, white liar

by harleyman » 2014-03-31 12:18:31 #9476

Get the ringtone Play Video Share Correct Print Quarter in a payphone Drying laundry on the line Watching sun tea in the window Pocket watch, tellin' time Seems like only yesterday, I'd get a blank cassette Record the country countdown, 'cause I couldn't buy it yet If we drove all the way to Dallas Just to buy an Easter dress We'd take along a Rand McNally, stand in line to pay for gas God knows that shifting gears ain't what it used to be I learned to drive that 55, just like a quaint three on a tree Hey what ever happened to waiting your turn Doing it all by hand, cause when everything is handed to you It's only worth as much as the time put in It all just seems so good the way we had it Back before everything became automatic If you had something to say You'd write it on a piece of paper Then you put a stamp on it And they'd get it three days later Boys would call the girls And girls would turn them down Staying married was the only way to work your problems out Hey what ever happened to waiting your turn Doing it all by hand, cause when everything is handed to you It's only worth as much as the time put in It all just seems so good the way we had it Back before everything became automatic Automatic Let's put the windows down Windows with the crank Come on let's take a picture The kind you gotta shake Hey what ever happened to waiting your turn Doing it all by hand, cause when everything is handed to you It's only worth as much as the time put in It all just seems so good the way we had it Back before everything became automatic