Menu

IF YOU LIKE ITALIAN FOOD!!!!!

by lovemycat11 » 2012-04-26 09:35:56 #5158

my sister recommended DOMINEX breaded and cooked italian style eggplant cutlets.... they are delish and available in Publix at the frozen ethnic isles.... i made them in the toaster oven at 425* till crisp and hot.... i added hot spahgetti sauce on top and melted some mozarella grated cheese on it before i took it out of the toaster oven... oh my goodness i felt like a chef it was so good... you can also cook it different ways and make eggplant lasagna or greek mousaka.... ENJOY!!!!

by funnypuppy2011 » 2012-04-28 10:24:42 #7318

tht sounds so good

by lovemycat11 » 2012-04-28 07:25:46 #7319

funnypuppy....yes it was delish and i took some barilla tomato basil spaghetti sauce and heated it up with a bit of olive oil and crushed fresh garlic till it got thick.... it made the sauce very good this way and not so runny....only thing missing was garlic bread but i didnt have any good bread to make it with.... next time.... there is a web site called kosherista.com but you dont have to be jewish or kosher to join ...they have good easy recipes and from other countrys too... we have a good gyro place near by...yum....