Menu

Old folks playing solitaire

by kenright » 2012-04-13 09:46:59 #5145

My mother was an inveterate solitaire player. I started playing when I was about 12. I am now pushing 84 and thus was playing now over 70 years. I noticed in the profiles that there are a few seniors still playing. I wonder how many 80 + year old still play solitaire

by Binker » 2012-04-14 08:34:23 #7306

Hi kenright.....im 87 and enjoy playing solitare every day...i play the easy version ....and i win rather often....a good pastime and very relaxing for us seniors.....good luck.....

by kenright » 2012-04-14 13:43:52 #7307

Tank you Binker from responding. According to you I still have a few more years to catch up. I am semi retired psychiatrist living on the Sunshine Coast of BC up in Canada. Love to play Solitaire and having been playing it since I was 12, I managed so far to solve all offered games but one as I enjoy the challenge. Good luck and enjoy Florida

by lovemycat11 » 2012-04-16 16:18:34 #7308

oh you youngsters... showing off how young you are.... well i aint tellin you my age yet.... but to answer a good question as to how many seniors still play posted by kenright many do but maybe not online.... too many seniors may either not have the $$$ for a computer and internet connection or like many have told me dont think they can learn or dont want to bother.... its a shame if they dont want to get a computer and they can.... a computer keeps you entertained and connected....

by kenright » 2012-04-16 13:09:07 #7309

Thank you "lovemycat11". I know that we seniors can do all kinds of things and not only on line. I do still many activities even some work. I was however interested how many seniors still participate in this group of SC. You just remain well as young as you feel. BTW. I still don't feel 83 + and as you will see from my profile I manage to keep up even with the young ones. Regards Karl