Menu

Time dragging its feet.

by Ib. » 2010-02-11 15:38:27 #5007

Honestly , since I retired I have more to do than when I worked . The Chores are never ending , House , Land , Vehicles incl. Tractor , Spare time activities , ( getting close to too many ) , requests
from Dear Wife , ( getting close etc. ) , I simply haven't got time to be bored .
I was fortunate to be born with a small Silverspoon in my mouth . a happy childhood , an exciting teen period , seeing the world while working , a happy Marriage with 3 wonderfull Children , Children , 52 , 48 and 46 Years old.Today from eldest Daughter and Son in Law a 13 inch Mac Book, the small Silverspoon is about to outgrow the size of my mouth , ( no comments pls. )
There is a small health cloud , but we will know if it is anything serious on Monday , come what may , I have lived a full life.
The Happy Ib the Silverspoon Fella.

by fizzbut » 2010-02-11 17:17:49 #6884

Such an attitude has a tendency to blow small health clouds away. Hope everything checks out good Monday, but love the way you count your blessings.

by Di » 2010-03-24 16:51:07 #6885

I haven't been on for ages and just read this. Ib, I certainly hope the health cloud blew away, and all is fine now.

by Ib. » 2010-04-15 10:01:50 #6886

Thanks Di .
It was something that does not blow away , but according to the Experts radiation etc, will most certainly help arrest it's development .
Nobody is however willing to put it to me in wrtiting .
Cheers Ib .