Menu

Ann-Maree Fan club

by fizzbut » 2008-11-09 10:25:04 #4969

I just realized I haven't brought this up in the Forum yet. I'm trying to get everyone to become a fan of @Ann-Maree. It struck me that she should be the most popular to all of us who enjoy this site because Adam developed it for her (when she was only his fiance) and without her we may not have had it. Now I understand that she is a little intimidated by how much "better" so many are then her is why she doesn't play much at all. I'm hoping if we all become fans of her then she would see how 'good" one is doesn't really matter and could make her feel welcome. Then perhaps she would play more and enjoy the site for what a great site it is.
To join just click on her name above. Thanks.

by Xavor » 2009-07-14 12:29:57 #6774

*bump*

by Dragonchilde » 2009-12-16 15:41:06 #6775

Ann-Maree should definitely be the most popular. It's thanks to her (and Adam's hard work) that we can all enjoy a game of solitaire in the morning. I hope no one feels too intimidated by the 'better' players. For some the fun comes from simply solving a game, while others like to see how fast they can finish it or puzzle out how few cards need to be flipped to solve the game. We're all here because we love to play solitaire! smile

by cindygail49 » 2009-12-27 16:31:31 #6776

THIS IS cindygail49 and I can't believe it, I just won my 2nd game since I've been playing 169 times to be exact, I think I'm a pro, yeah? I bet I could actually beat u, too bad it's not a two player game. But that's why it's called Solitaire, yeah? You play alone, just like being alone. I've got it now, I'm going to start winning big time. Don't you know, I was the state champion, not, but it sounded good. 12-26-2009