Menu

Game #34 is now impossible

by Adam Lyttle » 2006-08-23 14:14:04 #4793

Recently it was brought to my attention that game @#34 could only be completed using a bug in Solitaire Craving (moving Kings onto piles of cards that have not been flipped). This bug has since been fixed, as a result game @#34 cannot be completed.

To keep the game fair I have flagged all of the scores on the game and reset the rating to 'Impossible'. Unfortunately many of the people in the top 15 were listed in the game, so some of the scores will be lowered during the next rank update. I realise that this means the most loyal Solitaire Craving players will have points taken away from them, but I hope you forgive me for trying to keep the game competitive and fair.

To minimize the impact of such a drastic change I have reset the scores today at 11:40 PM. So the 'movement' identifier in the ranking stats will not reflect the change. If you would like to increase your rank again I recommend playing previous games in an attempt to better your previous score.

Thank You.

by Adam Lyttle » 2006-08-23 14:14:51 #5734

As an added note: If the game can be completed (without cheating), be sure to contact me and I will unflag all of the scores again.