Menu

Cards move strangely

by kboo » 2007-06-28 16:49:06 #4897

I normally play on my desktop, but for the first time I tried playing on my laptop and things were a bit wonky. When I tried to move cards they would sometimes not move at all or else they would drag under the other cards rather than over. They also would often not stay in the place I dragged them to.

This isn't a big deal since I don't usually use this computer, and it may be related to using an older version of Mozilla on my laptop, but just wanted to pass it along and see if you have any idea what my problem may be. I did try a couple different games, and I tried restarting games and restarting my browser. It's quite odd.

Sorry to be a pain. Otherwise, thanks for a fantastic site. I'm glad it's back up and running after the few days away.

by Molly Moon » 2007-06-29 11:11:42 #6271

Actually, i don't think it's just a "one person thing". I happened to me the same 2. But this time it happened on my regular computer at home, and then my laptop. I'm afraid it's just something that this site has wrong with it. But I'm glad you mentioned it; because i was just about 2 take my computer into the shop! So i'm totally glad 2 know that someone else is having the same problem as me!!!! But thanks anyways!