Menu

Better late than never?

by oceanstar2 » 2007-04-02 06:29:05 #4886

Hi everyone! My name is Debbie. I live on a peninsula, in a small town called Hull, about 20 miles south of Boston, Mass.
I've been playing everyday on this site since I joined almost 3 months ago. I feel like I know you all already, but I've never introduced myself. Yesterdays April Fools game was so much fun and everyone was so into the spirit , I figured now was a good time to say Hi!
One thing about me, it takes me a long time to start talking, but once I do, it takes me a long time to stop.lolsmile
Anyway, I like lots of things-anything and everything about the ocean, cooking, gardening, history, sports-esp. baseball and football ( today is opening day for baseball-Yayy!!),reading,computers etc......
Well thats enough talking for now. I love this site and I enjoy playing everyday. Everyone on here seem great too, this place has a great feeling to it. Have a great day!

Debbiesmile

by Adam Lyttle » 2007-04-03 16:10:48 #6242

Welcome Debbie!

Thanks for playing smile Glad you introduced yourself and I'm glad you had a fun time on April 1st smile

by Molly Moon » 2007-08-07 12:19:18 #6243

Hey! Welcome to the site! I too also adore this site. It does have a happy medium to it. It's a place where I can escape from my hectic life to a calm, loving enviroment!