Menu

Automatic logout

by Keggie » 2006-09-11 10:41:33 #4842

I quite often forget to logout before closing the window and this seems to confuse MS Internet Explorer and be linked with much longer times to close down of Windows XP so I would find it helpful if there was an automatic logout (and also possibly an automatic login when opening the solitaire home page) if this is possible and if others would find it useful too.

by Adam Lyttle » 2006-09-11 12:18:14 #5998

Solitaire Craving makes your computer take longer to shut down? I've never heard of that issue before. I highly recommend using FireFox to play Solitaire Craving. Although I made it compatible with Internet Explorer, it works best with FireFox. You can download the latest version from [url]www.getfirefox.com[/url].

by Keggie » 2006-09-12 08:15:31 #5999

I guess it's another of Microsoft's undocumented features! I was a big fan of Netscape (and even paid for it when MS was giving Explorer away free). However, I didn't get on with FireFox and couldn't use Opera for everything I wanted to do so recently I've stuck with Explorer. It'll be good for my aging memory to have to remember to log out. I love the site and all the features like the stars and now the graphs.