Menu

Wingy

by Wingy » 2006-08-25 13:18:01 #4799

Hi all! As for me ... 49 year old ... father of 2 wonderful college kids. I am currently experiencing the empty nest syndrome ... so watch for mood swings ... ha. What a great site! I enjoy gearing down after a long day at the office by click click clicking on this site. Shhh ... I tell my wife that this site is therapeutic (for my memory) ... can you believe that she thinks I am addicted ... sheesh ... me addicted ... ha. How I got my nickname you may ask ... or you may not ... but anyway ... back when Al Gore and I were working on this internet concept (j/k) ... I was told that I needed an alias for chat areas ... and I said ... well ... like what ... and I was told ... well ... like ... anything ... well ... the only thing that came to mind was ... a wingnut ... so my nickname became WingNut ... boring story I know ... but the nickname has nuttin to do with nuttin ... and see how versatile it can be ... I have a pic of a bird in my little avatar thingy ...
Addicted ... ha ... not me ... ha ... yeah ... that's the ticket ... I am not addicted ... yeah ... right ...

by Dee » 2006-08-26 06:59:40 #5758

Wingy...I understand the empty nest feeling. Our granddaughter, Katie just left for DeSales University in Phila area. DeSales gave her a full 4 year scholarship. Boy did that help the family! She will pursue becoming a Physicians Asst. Even the familys cat misses her. They grow up so fast don't they. Your wife is right, you're addicted! My husband is always asking what I'm doing at the PC, I just tell him, I'm getting my monies worth of the internet fees. It works! Dee

by Adam Lyttle » 2006-08-26 12:15:56 #5759

Thanks for introducing yourself @Wingy! smile

I have the excuse "I'm not playing solitaire, I'm making solitaire!", apparently theres a difference smile

by Saam » 2006-08-26 14:10:32 #5760

Sure Adam, I notice you're still in the top 30, though!

by Adam Lyttle » 2006-08-26 14:33:37 #5761

Yeah, its for education purposes............. To see if the game works....................

by Wingy » 2006-08-26 13:13:05 #5762

Yeah ... I'm trying a new one now ... "But Honey, I'm helping Adam make solitaire"