Menu

subject Previous game

by Igor Romanov » 2014-04-24 18:40:09 #9556

Previous games, you can find on the link http://www.solitairecraving.com/archive

by Igor Romanov » 2014-04-24 18:42:26 #9557

I apologize to all to whom I didn't answer. I read your messages and I will try to fix all bugs.

New game for iPad users

by andcar » 2014-04-24 21:32:25 #9561

I was so happy that now I am able to SC on my iPad, but the cards get stuck, sometimes do not move at all, therefore, it took me over 6 minutes to finish my game!  That has never happened before sad   I'm not very fast, but NEVER this slow.  I hope they improve this aspect of the new game. 

by 57 Feral Cats » 2014-04-25 01:27:09 #9562

I was looking around at some other Solitaire websites last night and came across one where one of the choices of games to play was "Old Site".  Any chance we can keep the old site in tact for those who prefer playing there? If you click on the test link for this game, you'll find a game in the old format. ~~ I don't understand why updating the site for mobile users necessitated a complete overhaul of so many things that were successfully programmed and already in place.  ~~ The number of moves that I have are different in different places.  Are the low scores posted even accurate?  No offense to David O. but I don't recall him getting the lowest score very often -- especially by SIX moves (if the scores of 101 are even correct). ~~ In looking at other websites, the two piles on the left are set up with more space between them.  And the four Ace piles are aligned over the four piles below.  I mentioned this when previously asked for comments.  The only reason I point it out again is so that the site will look comparable to others, especially if you're fixing the site to attract more players.

subject Results for a game

by fizzbut » 2014-04-25 03:21:08 #9564

It's hard to tell that it is for the game you are on or for all games played. Also, can there be a link to show results sorted by lowest moves? Or have a way for us to choose how the results are sorted.

by 57 Feral Cats » 2014-04-25 05:58:02 #9565

I was looking around at some other Solitaire websites last night and came across one where one of the choices of games to play was "Old Site".  Any chance we can keep the old site in tact for those who prefer playing there? If you click on the test link for this game, you'll find a game in the old format. ~~ I don't understand why updating the site for mobile users necessitated a complete overhaul of so many things that were successfully programmed and already in place.  ~~ The number of moves that I have are different in different places.  Are the low scores posted even accurate?  No offense to David O. but I don't recall him getting the lowest score very often -- especially by SIX moves (if the scores of 101 are even correct). ~~ In looking at other websites, the two piles on the left are set up with more space between them.  And the four Ace piles are aligned over the four piles below.  I mentioned this when previously asked for comments.  The only reason I point it out again is so that the site will look comparable to others, especially if you're fixing the site to attract more players.

Suggestions

by Lynne C » 2014-04-25 06:26:21 #9566

Go back to the old moves and rankings. It is something we understand. Make the comment scroll so we can see what other people are saying. 

subject

by Di » 2014-04-25 09:36:58 #9567

That's good news! smile

by 57 Feral Cats » 2014-04-25 22:31:31 #9571

In the new version, "Restart Game" means that the entire website has to reload.  Depending on the speed of your computer, that could take a while.  On the old game, the "Restart" was only a matter of the cards being released back to the original position so it only took a split second.  Can this be corrected on the new game?

by 57 Feral Cats » 2014-04-25 22:55:42 #9572

It would be helpful to have the day's date along with the game number. ~~ Will the old site continue to be available for those who want to play there?

subject Game April 25 2963

by Lynne C » 2014-04-25 23:04:19 #9573

while I am not ever the fastest, the cards feel very slow to move. THANK YOU for the ranking system change! Please make the comments scroll and give us easier to read rankings for the game of the day. 

subject Ipad request

by Lynne C » 2014-04-26 01:10:56 #9574

When you have the deck on the top left you have to move you hand across the game to get a card. If the cards where on the right and the game, it would be easier to play. Does this make sense? You play the game from left to right but the deck is on the top right and the aces piles are on the top left. What do you think?

how do I

by franco61 » 2014-05-14 18:39:17 #9604

give my songs during the games?

I argree...either an option for this or the old site......

by franco61 » 2014-05-20 18:21:24 #9605

I vote for the old site!!!!!!!!!!!

subject middle of the road kind of guy

by franco61 » 2014-05-23 19:04:03 #9608

I loved the old site. this is way to complicated for me. I think its been about three years
I have been around, things were very easy, play the game, get advice and just have fun.
now when i want to play games i have missed i have to keep hitting the previous button
time after time. You folks that run the site are very smart for example you made a great
site that was lots of fun. my opinion if it ain't broke don't fix it