Menu

by zaphod » 2013-12-07 17:58:18 #7925

by zaphod » 2013-12-08 18:12:07 #7926

@claudine: Forgot to tell here that I found the recipe for the mini quiche also in Google. Also today;s NYT has a lovely recipe for a Southern inspired bisquit filled with ham which also sounds gut to prepare for the Christmas table. If I bake bisquit in larger quantities I bake each batch separtely rather than making too much batter at any given time. I only once made a mistake to work it too much and then they were too hard. Have a good Christmas and hope that whatever you bring will be well received.

by IamMissing » 2013-12-08 11:23:43 #7927

rugala recipe claudine..i will find..its buried in my computer and have not made it in a few months. KOH Robin...yeah i know u were giving me the berries on my spelling..frankly, i was glad u mentioned it for i was completely unaware of how bad my typing is for its not my spelling that is bad its my typing u Robin would have to go a long way to offend me. im only sensitive on topics when i don't understand how my stuff gets rated funny when there is nothing funny about what i have commented on that could be funny. i have found a solution to this problem...i have stopped writing comments on the board. simple and works for me. thanks for your Generous Heart along with Harley, Zaphod, Claudine and others who get i have been really taken back by my comments on the train wreck last weekend in NYC and 8 ppl found it funny. and what i didn't find setting well was sandypop's very weak and poor apology on the comment board...but rather than make an issue out of it i acknowledged her apology and moved onto the land of no more comments from me on this board. i mend quickly and i move on and i have no just moved onto just playing the game by myself as IamSoUse to my own private world of Solitaire

by harleyman » 2013-12-08 11:41:47 #7928

Robb. anytime you want some clues to the games, just e-mail me and I will be happy to oblige...smile

by claudine » 2013-12-08 14:05:00 #7929

Zaphod, that sounds wonderful,I may have to try that too.

by IamMissing » 2013-12-08 17:56:36 #7930

Claudine..i no longer post to the board given all the problems from last week. im surprised im even posting here but i did create a new post for the rugelach aka rugala recipe you requested. wish i could say its easy to make...its not bad by time consuming. but a real show stopper of a dessert whether ur Jewish or not...everyone loves this recipe.

by King of Hearts » 2013-12-13 12:42:02 #7931

Robb, you may e-mail me too by the way for clues, or just to get a load off your mind.