Menu

To Rachel from Alaska

by dphifer » 2013-02-28 12:38:26 #5262

Rachel, Please come back! Just because we saw a different side of someone than several of the SC people, doesn't mean you should let some spoil it for you.

by fizzbut » 2013-02-28 16:37:44 #7820

Denise for what it is worth, I'm glad you decided to stick around and I hope you continue to enjoy the site. I hope Rachel returns too. I've played off and on since the site started and I can not remember another situation like this and I hope we don't ever have another.

by dphifer » 2013-03-01 13:14:51 #7821

fizzbut, thank you so much for your comment! You really have no idea how much it means to me! I obviously have made some people mad, but I only said what I felt I had to say. I have a right to my opinion and it was not intended to make anyone angry. Just Free Speech in action! I also hope Rachel will return! I pray we never have another situation like this. Thanks again!

by rachel from alaska » 2013-03-13 06:01:19 #7822

Fizzbut, thanks for your kind words. I have never been in a situation like this before either. It is very difficult to play with the memories of bullying so strongly attached to this site. I come back and look at the game but can not get myself to play, much less ever join in the chatting. Thank you again. Maybe time will calm things down for me.

by fizzbut » 2013-03-13 09:58:12 #7823

Well Rachel I hope so too. My point to Denise about this being an untypical event on this site was to point out that it's not the custom of people on this site to "bully" others. From my point of view I think Karl did hold some responsibility for this incident which is ultimately why it happened and he wasn't about to change. Since he doesn't need this site to communicate with people who want to stay in communication with him it's better for all that it end this way. I know you have a different point of view but I hope you can find forgiveness for ours.

by Dakota37 » 2013-03-17 13:30:32 #7824

Hi Rachel--do you know Ann in Seattle?

by rachel from alaska » 2013-03-21 14:15:58 #7825

Hi Dakota37, sorry but I do not know Ann. I am not on this site much, but I wish you the best. May you get a golden star ASAP!!