Menu

by dphifer » 2013-02-20 13:43:13 #7816

fizzbut, I do understand where you are coming from and there have been times that I thought to myself, "No Karl, don't say that." But I guess I just put it down to him being elderly and maybe not as sharp minded as he used to be. I want to thank you for your kind post too! I guess I have a lot of things to think about. I am just the kind of person that takes up for my family and true friends at all cost!

by DECarn » 2013-02-20 14:16:32 #7817

Dphifer, you do not have to agree with any of us on our opinion of him, but I dont think we will change our views. Its not against you. How come he doesnt email you and "rachel from alaska" instead of clogging up the forum on a SOLITAIRE GAME site? These forums were meant to be mostly about the game and maybe sometimes about personal or other subjects, but I dont think it should be used as a personal email site. And when another player abuses and harasses another player, thats where it gets dicey. Sometimes people are not what they seem and these fun sites may attract some people that maybe are not here to play the game, but to somehow play out a fantasy or become very needy of attention. The majority of players here do not appreciate a person that is abusive regardless of how long they have played. That has nothing to do with it. If he wants to go on and on and on about wars and doctors and living in wilderness and whatever, thats fine for awhile, but do not abuse or harass another player who is very much loved here.

by Red Ruby » 2013-02-21 17:37:18 #7818

1) Block - for the sake of the game and peace and sanity

by fizzbut » 2013-02-21 18:04:43 #7819

kenright has been blocked. Let's let it rest and move on.