Menu

by Lavendar » 2013-02-19 15:55:13 #7796

Block please - for all the good reasons mentioned above. I especially agree with VeronicaRose.

by Dee » 2013-02-19 16:19:02 #7797

BLOCK! BLOCK! BLOCK!...enough already or we are all leaving!!!

by Dee » 2013-02-19 16:36:04 #7798

1) BLOCK!...this is a friendly neighborhood...we don't need thugs!

by TKO » 2013-02-19 16:42:55 #7799

1) Block 2) Why? Because there has been enough dissension this past year.

by oceanstar2 » 2013-02-20 18:11:02 #7800

Block! For all the reasons stated above! He is ruining this place and has insulted a wonderful person(Donna). Time to say goodbye!

by oceanstar2 » 2013-02-20 18:11:02 #7801

by Lavendar » 2013-02-21 07:04:31 #7802

Yuri - I agree with the good points made by CtownChris. He sums up the situation very well. Also, as Di said - Thank you for taking the time and trouble to support the site and make it the welcoming place we all appreciate.

by Karl Is Not Bad » 2013-02-20 10:19:57 #7803

This is a case of MOB mentality if there ever was one! The truth is if you are not one of the

by qhermit » 2013-02-20 13:20:34 #7804

It was further reported that all the posts that will be new users Writers in favor of Karl will be deleted!

by qhermit » 2013-02-20 13:20:46 #7805

Karl, if you will register a new account, I'll remove them or block your IP

by CtownChris » 2013-02-20 13:56:21 #7806

Thank you qhermit for blocking the IP of Karl. It is sad but seems necessary. I wish Karl no ill or harm but can not tolerate his presence here. Sometime there is addition by subtraction. The idea of posting of "Karl is not bad" tells a lot. We are not Karl's safety net. If you hurt more people then help and hurt in a major way causing DRAMA and ill will perhaps it is best to cut ties and move on. I do not have friends in real life that act like Karl and do not tolerate my children acting in the manner Karl has here. Perhaps more moderators here would help to keep things more anonymous for the MODS and safer from ridicule.

by Di » 2013-02-20 15:55:44 #7807

Thank you, Yuriy, your ongoing help and support of this great site is appreciated.

by qhermit » 2013-02-20 13:19:43 #7808

Hi everyone. Theme of "Karl Is Not Bad" I deleted!

by Wotters » 2013-02-20 10:56:09 #7809

Im not sure what has gone on here lately. Surely Karl is not that bad. Yes he addresses people on the forum but is that so bad as he was rejected from the main site, and those that wish to contact him do it via the forum. Even our posting only amount to 40 & has had over a 1000 views, ( I know some are myself and Karl reading what the other has put) but if you don't want to see whats going on then don't read it. Even today's forum has only generated 20 odd postings with over 200 views. People have very short memories on this site. I remember someone one being band from this site (Rob) but then turns up in another guise and is found out , but then now plays under that say guise. And when I pointed this out, I was told ( where have I been) that he is going through a bad time. Oh but now this person is now ok to play and even post as he is now getting the correct meds ( and they help) Strange site this is.

by dphifer » 2013-02-20 12:39:11 #7810

1) Unblock, 2) I can not believe how some of you are acting. Karl has never been anything but kind to me and many others of you. For Gods sake, the man is over 80 years old and so what if he wants to share his knowledge in the hope of helping someone. We are all grown ups here and can say so if you do not want his help. Wotters, you made a great point. If everyone is upset about him using the forum to contact some of us then why are SO MANY people reading them. Donna, I know he upset you a while back and I am sorry about that because you are a nice person, but I really do not think he meant to upset you. I have emailed Karl and he has emailed me and he has never done anything out of line. Can those of you who have been bothered by him just forget and forgive - or is this the kind of world we live in now?

by Di » 2013-02-20 12:53:05 #7811

The thing is, @dphifer and @Wotters when you tell him you do not want to converse with him he sends haranguing and persistent emails.

by dphifer » 2013-02-20 13:12:13 #7812

Did you tell him to stop emailing you? Sorry, but I still do not see the side of him that some of you do. I see a lonely old man with a kind heart. Maybe he was persistent because he wants to be friends.

by donnamusica » 2013-02-20 13:23:59 #7813

Denise I know you want to think the best of him, but don't you wonder why he keeps posting to you on the forum...and mentioning being vindicated by someone etc...You know he means me. He knows I am moderator of the forum and that's why he posts things like that there. He doesn't let things go. Each time I post somewhere he posts right after me. I had to block his e mails finally as he wouldn't stop his constant rants against everyone with more veiled accusations. He is not kind. He may be elderly and lonely but he is not kind. If he acts kind it is to try and gain support. I am sorry but that's how I see it and have felt it. We first communicated as he offered to get my help medically saying he was a doctor like Norm. He never admitted to being a psychiatrist. He never came through with help.. but when I was tired of his constant emailing insisting I come online when I was too ill..he got angry and ranted more. I am sorry, I can't feel badly about it. You only are seeing what he wants you to see. This is why I wanted to just quit..to avoid all this arguing and justifying.

by fizzbut » 2013-02-20 13:24:50 #7814

@dphifer your comment about Karl being 80 years old is probably the best argument to put up with him but only because it's an assumption that his age somehow has hurt his ability to relate to people well on a public forum. Unfortunately he seems to be clueless of how he affects other people or steps over the line and it seems he needs someone else to apologize for him. Coming from someone who claims to be a professional is very sad. Donna has always been one of the most welcoming players to new and old people on this site and it seems she's the one he as disturbed the most. So when she is hurt it hurts us all. It's fine if you have a friendly relationship with him but it would be better if you helped him to keep it apart from this forum.

by dphifer » 2013-02-20 13:36:11 #7815

Donna, thank you for your post. I really do not know what to say right now. It is hard to judge people over the internet, but I have only seen the good side of Karl. I do believe what you just said, but was he just mad about being outcast by the majority of SC people? The things some of them said would have made me mad too if I were in his shoes. I just don't know what to think.