Menu

For Rachel gluten free rugelach

by kenright » 2012-12-24 07:57:26 #5244

Dear Rachel Of course you can .Look up Gluten Free Girl and there is a recipe for it. Enjoy. Karl NB. Are you going to answer me re psychotherapy?

by rachel from alaska » 2012-12-25 17:56:35 #7589

Karl! How in the world are you so savvy about all these sites on the internet? My hat is off to you, Sir! (gluten free is a big hassle!)

by kenright » 2012-12-25 17:44:26 #7590

Thank you dear Rachel for respondig. I shall also anmswer you on the other threads you and Denise kindly started and which warmed my heart. The reason I know of some computer based health oriented programs is because I am a caring physician who is interested and tries to help regardless what the condition is and as there is a lot that was not taught in MedSchool I had to find other sources to keep up. I offered to send you my CV and my work on psychotherapy and there you would find that I also developed some client centered health and wellness oriented computer based approaches and thus I know many resources outside of tradiotional medicine. I was only waiting for your approval to mail you some material, I believe onto Glacier Rd. My very best wishes and I repeat again my respect to you. All my professional life I was supporting services in outlying and underserviced aras and thus I have great regard for persons like you wo serve the needs of people in remote areas. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year with deep affection Karl smile