Menu

by dphifer » 2013-01-02 07:38:04 #7556

Bex, that was such a sweet post. I know we would get along too - I can just feel it. And you are right about the good hearts! Happy New Year!

by dphifer » 2013-01-02 07:40:02 #7557

That's weird - it just put my reply to you in front of your post ????

by dphifer » 2013-01-02 07:47:11 #7558

Never mind - it fixed itself

by kenright » 2013-01-02 08:21:31 #7559

Hello Bex I hope your Herculean ( or Sisyphusian) work is now over and even the Aegean stables (the US accounts) are now in order and you can start enjoying some free time (AND SLEEP).. Happy New Year to you Chuffy, Lilly and all the other loved ones who are mentioned but have no name so far. Now that Q4 is over I shall write you more on the topic of John Milne I wrote you about earlier. Happy New Year (Inge is now well and also sends greetings).; Love smile Karl xxxxxx smile

by dphifer » 2013-01-02 13:36:39 #7560

Happy New Year Karl and Inge! I hope you have many blessings bestowed upon you this year and no heart aches!

by kenright » 2013-01-02 13:56:57 #7561

Thank you Denise. You are so thoughtful. Really, all is well now. Inge is up and about and ready to take up swimming again and I am back in the groove also. Best regards to you and yur family. Love smile Karl xxxxx

by chuffy » 2013-01-05 18:09:04 #7562

Hi Karl, Denise and sis. Yes Lily will be 4 on the 9th of march and my son Ryan will be 11 on the 13th of march. It is going to be an expensive month as they both want parties this year!! tongue Glad to hear Inge is feeling fit enough to go swimming again. Quite a brilliant recovery. Love to you all xxx

by dphifer » 2013-01-05 15:38:26 #7563

Chuffy, I am a March baby too! March 18th. (Not much of a baby anymore though, since I will be 54 on this next one)

by kenright » 2013-01-05 15:57:31 #7564

Sorry to read you are not well. And I was just about to request something. I shall wait until you are recovered. I am still glad that you finished Q4 succesfully. Was it a Herculean or Sisyphusian task? Love and get better soon. smile

by kenright » 2013-01-05 16:55:37 #7565

Hello Bex smile I am sure it was a tough day for you but now it will hopefully be clear sailing for you. And there are only 2 Q's ahead of you and the days are geettiing longer. Are you now recovered from the cold? Can I now address you on the matter of John Milnes' work? Regards Karl xxxxxxx

by Wotters » 2013-01-11 07:30:32 #7566

Hi Karl I'm sorry for not replying before now. I just want to stay away from the chat for a while and just play. I don't mean to be rude but I need to just relax and unwind a little after a long day. Hope you are both well. Love Bex xxxxxxxx

by kenright » 2013-01-11 08:01:18 #7567

Thank you for clarification. I only wanted to discuss somethimg with you if you would be interested to get from us as a small token of our appreciation and was asking for your permission to contact you about it. But there is no rush, Your wedding is still a few months away. Love smile xxxxx

by dphifer » 2013-01-12 12:56:35 #7568

Wotters, Can't wait till you've had a chance to unwind. I fully understand that feeling. When you do unwind, I want to see you back on chat okay. I miss you and Chuffy making me laugh till I cry. Laughter is good for the soul! Miss ya! Love Denise xxxxx

by kenright » 2013-01-12 15:11:45 #7569

@dphifer Sorry if I have been neglecting you. I dont contribute much to Chat.I play the daily game but dont even look at the clues anymore and just play my way and whatever I achieve I am happy about it. I have been also very busy. Inge is well but the post surgical care needs lots of time and I also try to keep up a bi with my clinic and I also visit some shut in elderly. I am now only in contact with Rachel, you, the sisters and Robin. I read however your postings. You are a very interesting person and very kind. You say some nice words to most on chat and I admire you for that. You must be a very busy person with working full time, loking after your household, your daughter and your boyfriend and still make time to be nice to people. This is what I also like about Robin and Bex and Chuffy. It is not only that they show caring, but they show it in a gracious and generous manner. You Dense show your caring in an exemplary manner and I thank you for it. Lovexxxx smile karl

by dphifer » 2013-01-13 13:54:37 #7570

Karl, you are so sweet! I try to be nice, after all, I grew up in a house with 5 siblings. They call me the peace maker of the family because even though I get mad sometimes, I usually get over it quickly. My family is very close, especially my sister and Mom and I. Mom always taught us to put ourselves in the other person's shoes and I try to do that. I fail sometimes, but I always try. Anyway, I don't feel neglected. I know you have a busy life too. How do you do all that at your age. Not to imply you are old, but I'm 53 and I don't have half the energy I used to! smile And you are right about Robin, Chuffy, Bex and Rachel. It's easy to tell they have caring hearts. There are others on here that do too. I've wanted to tell you this, but haven't for some reason. I think some of the mean things people said to you might have to do with their shock at Donna leaving and the pain they suffer each day. Please don't take it personally. Love, Denise xxxx

by kenright » 2013-02-05 08:19:40 #7571

May I now address you on the matter I was waiting to talk to you about since Q4. I also asked you if you know the term Tao of Pooh?

by Wotters » 2013-02-05 09:11:37 #7572

Hi Karl no I don't know about Tao of pooh.

by kenright » 2013-02-05 10:17:43 #7573

I meant to talk to you about it. I respect you for your understanding of John Milne's characterizations. His descriptions are true metaphors of the different personalities. Rabbit the Rationalizator, Owl the failed Scholar, Eeyore who sees himself to be pathetic from any side, the timid Piglet who rises to the occasion when help is needed, Kanga the Mom, Tigger the careless Bouncer but who can be generous when he is needed. Of course the Bear is the most interesting character. John Milne is likely a brilliant psychologist. There is a fellow called Benjamin Hoff a scholar of Eastern Philosophy who wrote an interesting description of Pooh as an example of Taoist philosophy. I like the book and read it hundreds of times and every time I find some new insight. I also use the book in my psychotherapy. If you allow me, I would like to send you the book as our present for your memorable occasion. If you agree, I would only need to be informed of a method which would assure that you get it. lol smileXxxxxxxsmile .

by Wotters » 2013-02-06 09:43:41 #7574

Hi Karl please don't think me rude or ungrateful but I won't give out my address. I appreciate the very thoughtful and kind gesture. Love Bex x

by kenright » 2013-02-06 13:38:03 #7575

I did not aske you for your address I only asked you for a method to assure that you get what I send you. Surely you must have a place where people will send wedding gifts. But also if you don't want me to send you the book, you can go into any bookstore like Foyles and ask them to bill me. I am known and listed as a licenced physicuan I am a public person and easilly accesible. You know the book's name. It is in paperback and only a few dollars but it is worth thousands in wisdom. All in good spirit. Inge and I appreciate your support during her illness and I appreciate that when all SC abandoned me for no reason you nad Joanne stood by me and we would like to honour your wedding and this is what we came up with. Love smile Karl