Menu

Other Solitaire Games

by dphifer » 2012-10-01 10:20:58 #5225

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about other safe sites to play challenging solitaire games? I am definitely not leaving Solitaire Craving as I love the games and the people and conversation, but just wondering any other good, safe sites. Thanks!

by fizzbut » 2012-10-01 14:08:41 #7432

Mahjongcraving.com was made by the same guy as Solitaire craving. The ranking system was turned off quite a while ago, though the daily rankings still show moves and time (though there is only 144 moves minimum possible). Not too many people play it these days and the players stay quiet. But the games can be challenging. And @MrWabbit for those who like speed, it is very challenging to get it down to 1min.

by MrWabbit » 2012-10-01 11:06:09 #7433

Hello dphifer, May I suggest this link - http://www.novelgames.com/flashgames/game.php?id=80 It is a draw 3 cards game with unlimited redraws from the deck. It is a one shot game, hard to complete and cannot be replayed so there is no chance of memorization or finding the lowest moves. To get high scores there depends on a very fast eye, very good mouse skills and sheer luck playing a solvable game just right. I learned most of my speed skills over there. The game can be downloaded to your computer and will run faster that way. You can post your scores when you finish a game, but that

by dphifer » 2012-10-02 09:28:50 #7434

Thank you both for your suggestions. I have googled solitaire and found some games, but none as fun as SC. I also had a bad experience on one site and I'm pretty sure it's the one advertised on here - the Solitaire Kingdom Supreme. I ended up with a Zero Access Rootkit back door malware. I could not access anything. It took me weeks to get rid of it. I hate to blame that site because I could have clicked on it and then something else, but that name is all I remember before my computer locked up! That's why I prefer hearing of games that people know to be safe. Thanks again!

by rogerb » 2012-10-02 10:11:01 #7435

Try Worldofsolitaire.com.

by oceanstar2 » 2012-10-05 14:28:51 #7436

Yes Worldofsolitaire.com is good, also justsolitaire.com is a good one too. I play there a lot, there is no conversation etc, but tons of different solitaire games. I've been playing Russian Solitaire a lot there, my newest obsessionsmile

by andcar » 2012-10-09 08:04:50 #7437

Hello. I am new to SC and I love playing the games every day! I love Classic Solitaire because, honestly, I do not know how to play any other kind sad I went to justsolitaire,com but I do not find a game that is like the Classic Solitaire game. Can you give me an idea as to which one of the many options of solitaire games they offer is like the classic solitaire? Thank you! smile