Menu

Why do you play Solitaire?

by MrWabbit » 2012-09-02 16:32:24 #5221

Seeing that I posted the question, I

by CtownChris » 2012-09-06 10:11:15 #7406

I just play to escape. Like watching crappy reality TV. It is way better. To me it is a brain exercise and escape. Pure focus on the game.

by Patriciah Warugi » 2012-09-22 12:20:14 #7407

The challenge to complete a game in the fastest time possible and the least amount of moves........it sure is an amazing way to stimulate ones mind

by fizzbut » 2012-09-26 15:07:57 #7408

Interesting question for this site because it never seems like you are playing alone. As for me, I like puzzles and figuring out lowest moves is like putting together a puzzle. @emm, once compared it to cleaning out a closet I hate cleaning so that does not work for me.

by Hamlette » 2012-09-29 15:07:03 #7409

emm must not have as much junk in her closets that I do. I have been working on two closets for a week now. One houses my glass and the other my quilt stuff. As to the question, I too play for the puzzle. Having to think if it would make a difference if you waited for the 6C or just played the 6S when it first came up. It is also a bit like a memory game to try and find, then remember, when the 2D is.

by dphifer » 2012-11-08 14:28:27 #7410

I agree with CtownChris, for me it is an escape. Playing solitaire makes it easy to forget your problems. It is also a challenge, even though I do not put that much effort into being the best, but I do like to exercise my brain! I especially love this site because of the wonderful people I have met. The chat is so lively and funny and sometimes heart-breaking. But in those times I really believe we help each other! Way to go SC friends!

by Ann-Maree » 2012-11-08 07:44:11 #7411

A watch is a timepiece, about beat either on the wrist or absorbed on a alternation and agitated in a pocket.cartier santos replica.As you konw,The watches are very popular.replica watches.Wristwatches are the a lot of accepted blazon of watch acclimated today. Replica Watches Hot Sale.Watches acquired in the 17th aeon from bounce powered clocks, which appeared in the 15th century.breitling bentley replica watches.The aboriginal watches were carefully mechanical. As technology progressed, the mechanisms acclimated to admeasurement time have, in some cases, been replaced by use of quartz accordance or cyberbanking pulses.breitling replica.The aboriginal agenda cyberbanking watch was developed in 1970.replica watch. Before wristwatches became accepted in the 1920s, Replica Burberry Tie Handbags.omega replica watches.a lot of watches were abridged watches, which generally had covers and were agitated in a abridged and absorbed to a watch alternation or watch fob.cheap replica watches.In the aboriginal 1900s, the wristwatch, originally alleged a Wristlet, was aloof for women and advised added of a casual fad than a austere timepiece.rolex submariner replica.Men, who agitated abridged watches, were quoted as adage they would "sooner abrasion a brim as abrasion a wristwatch".replica omega watchesThis afflicted in World War I, if soldiers on the battlefield begin abridged watches to be abstract and absorbed their watches to their wrist by a biconcave covering strap. omega replica.It is aswell believed that Girard-Perregaux able the German Imperial Navy with wristwatches in a agnate appearance as aboriginal as the 1880s,Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet.to be acclimated while synchronizing argosy attacks and battlefront artillery.cartier tank replica watches. Most bargain and medium-priced watches acclimated mainly for timekeeping breitling navitimer Replica are cyberbanking watches with quartz movements. omega seamaster replica watches.Expensive collectible watches, admired added for their ability and artful address than for simple timekeeping, generally accept absolutely automated movements and are powered by springs, even admitting automated movements are beneath authentic than added affordable quartz movements.tissot replica watches.In accession to the time, avant-garde watches generally affectation the day, date, ages and year, and cyberbanking watches may accept abounding added functions. Watches that accommodate added time-related appearance such as timers, chronographs and anxiety functions are not uncommon.rolex datejust replica watches.Some avant-garde designs even go as far as application GPS technology or heart-rate monitoring capabilities. Now there are many noble watches, such as Rolex, Cartier, Panerai, Omega, Breitling, Tissot, they are very popular, Replica Handbags.is not only the pursuit of men, and more represents one kind of status, a symbol of status.rolex submariner replica.

by chipper » 2012-11-08 14:08:24 #7412

Wow! Just about everything I need to know. Thanks Ann-Maree

by RT » 2012-11-10 07:42:45 #7413

Dear MrWabbit - In view of my having just read your own response as to why you play solitaire, i feel you have stated my exact feelings. My other feelings are that as a man of 68 years I am still trying to prove to myself i have the ability to concentrate and maneuver across the board to complete a game. I am really kind of tired of seeing others just watching TV sitting on a couch. You have to read, play a game or something to make your braind continue to work like a well oiled machine. Thinking and strategizing is my way to actuat those cells. I am alone most of the day until my spouse arrives home from work.